Harnessing the power of the 8-core Propeller microcontroller is now easier than ever before. The built-in Propeller P8X32A programming system is pre-wired to the most popular peripherals, making experimenting fast and fun.
The Propeller Activity Board features the 8-core Propeller microcontroller pre-wired to a host of popular peripherals for fast and fun experiments. Designed especially for STEM education, it's a great tool for learning or teaching technology basics: electronics, programming, sensors, communication, and control systems. It is well-supported with the free C-language programming software and web tutorials
- XBee socket — control or receive data from your invention wirelessly
- microSD card holder — log sensor data or play sound files
- Mini audio/stereo jack — listen to WAV files, sound effects, or synthesized speech
- 3-pin headers — quickly connect servos, serial LCDs, etc.
- Breadboard — build and rebuild circuits without soldering (or desoldering!)
- A/D and D/A converters — read or set the voltages for battery monitoring or sensors
- Power via USB or power supply/battery pack — the choice is yours