The IS23SC4442 Smart Card provides 256 bytes of serial EEPROM accessible by reader. This Smart Card also features a 3-bit error counter and 3-byte programmable security code to prevent unauthorized write/erase operations to the card.
The IS23SC4442 Smart Card is the size of a standard credit card. The pins of the IS23SC4442 are accessible through the gold plated contact pads embedded in the card. When paired with the smart card reader connected to the I/O pins of microcontroller, the Smart Card can be used for data storage, security systems, tracking systems, or identity authentication.
We also carry other smart cards.
- Memory Organization: 256 x 8-bit
- 2.5 ms write time
- 3-byte Programmable Security Code for memory write/erase protection
- 3-bit error counter
- 1,000,000 erase/write cycles guaranteed with 10 year data retention
- Power requirements: 2.7–5 VDC; 3 mA typical active current
- Communication: I2C (CMOS)
- Dimensions:2.5 x 3 in (6.35 x 7.62 cm)
- Operating temp range: -22 to +167 °F ( 30 to +75 °C)
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: S23SC4442
- Weight: 0.03kg