This type of sensor is commonly used in many smart phones and digital cameras as a cheaper means to adjust the screen display when the device is rotated.
The 4-Directional Tilt Sensor is a perfect accelerometer replacement in those applications which may not need precise angular feedback.
- Small 6-pin DIP packaging with breadboard-friendly 0.1" pin spacing
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- Positional feedback in four directions
- Rotating display adjustment
- Robotic movement
- Tilt sensing for remote controls
- Alarm systems
- Power requirements: 3 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: 2-pin high/low output for four sensor states
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.32 x 0.49 in (1.07 x 0.81 x 1.24 cm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)
Parallax 4-Directional Tilt Sensor
- Product Code: 28036
- Availability: In Stock