The Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer is an integrated module that can sense gravitational (g) force of ±3g on three axes (X, Y, and Z). The module contains an onboard regulator to provide 3.3-volt power to the H48C, analog signal conditioning, and an MCP3204 (four channel, 12-bit) analog-to-digital converter to read the H48C voltage outputs. All components are mounted on a 0.7 by 0.8 inch module. Acquiring measurements from the module is simplified through a synchronous serial interface.
- Measure ±3 g on any axis
- Uses MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology
- Onboard regulator and high-resolution ADC for simple connection to microcontroller host
- SPI communications compatible.
- Free-fall output indicates simultaneous 0g an all axes
- Small, breadboard-friendly package
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC
- Communication: Serial SPI
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 0.8 x .45 in (17.8 x 20.3 x 11.4 mm)
- Operating Temperature: -13 to +167 °F (-25 to +75 °C)
Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer Module
- Product Code: Hitachi H48C Tri-Axis Accelerometer Module
- Availability: Discontinued / Retired