The Spinneret Web Server may be small — at less than 1½ by 4 inches — but it is a feature packed development platform. The built-in MicroSD card socket and real-time clock allow ample room for time-stamped file and data storage, and the oversized EEPROM can store non-volatile data for use when there is no MicroSD card present.
The Spinneret Web Server is an Ethernet based development board for the Propeller microcontroller. Web page content, files, and logs can be stored on a MicroSD card. The serial EEPROM has 32 KB for storing a Propeller program and 32 KB for non-volatile data storage, independent of the MicroSD card. There is a real-time clock controller for time stamping files and events and a backup capacitor that will keep the clock running through extended power outages. There is a serial programming header and two auxiliary I/O connections, one for level-shifted open collector communications over a three-pin catalog/power/ground cable, and a the second is a 12-pin socket for direct 3.3 volt I/O connections. There are eight status LEDs on the PCB, plus two that are repeated on the Ethernet jack. One of the status LEDs is user controllable and shares a line with a button that can be read under user control. A second button resets the Propeller to reload the firmware from the EEPROM.
* Propeller microcontroller
* WIZnet W5100 Ethernet controller
* MicroSD card socket
* Real-time clock controller with backup capacitor
* Power Requirements: 3.0 to 3.6 or 4 to 9 VDC, 175 mA typical when idle
* Communication Interface: 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet and 3.3 to 5 volt asynchronous serial
* Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
* Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.35 x 0.67 in (9.7 x 3.4 x 1.7 cm) mounting hole centers separated by 3.5 x 1.0 in (88.9 x 25.4 mm)
PropPlug is included, required for programming.
Spinneret Web Server
- Product Code: Spinneret Web Server
- Availability: Out Of Stock