The Arduino Wireless SD Shield is a great way to prototype wireless applications thanks to its XBee(TM) compatible socket, prototyping area and sd card connector.
You can use the wireless module from Digi to create a network of Arduino boards, solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, and use the sd card to store data you can then easily transfer to a computer.
The shields breaks out each of the XBee's pins to a through-hole solder pad. It also provides female pin headers for all the Arduino pins.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage: 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Supports micro SD cards
- Socket for wireless expansion modules
Arduino Wireless Proto SD Shield
- Product Code: A-xbeeSD-Shield
- Availability: Out Of Stock