The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Read/Write Module provides a low-cost solution to read and write passive RFID transponder tags up to 3 inches away. The RFID transponder tags provide a unique serial number and can store up to 116 bytes of user data, which can be password protected to allow only authorized access.
The RFID Read/Write Module can be used in a wide variety of hobbyist and commercial applications, including access control, user identification, robotics navigation, inventory tracking, payment systems, car immobilization, and manufacturing automation.
- Low-cost method for reading and writing passive, 125 kHz RFID transponder tags
- Up to 116 bytes of user data storage on a single tag
- Optional security features prevent tag from being read or written without password
- Bi-color LED for visual indication of status
Read/Write Compatible With:
Read Compatible With:
- Power requirements: +5 VDC; < 10 mA idle, approx. 100-200 mA active
- Communication: asynchronous serial 9600 bps, (8N1); 5 V TTL-level, non-inverted
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.45 in (8.26 x 6.2 cm)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: rfidRW
- Weight: 0.15kg