Electric Speed Control (ESC) for Brushless DC Motors
For use with Quadcopter or your flying innovation. ESC's are used on most RC equipment for controlling the speed of a brushless motor. It is also compatible with a wide variety of 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers. Compatible with a standard RC receiver or any 3.3 V or 5 V microcontroller running the proper pulse-width modulation (PWM).
- Programmable with an ESC programming card so you don’t have to use your controller and count the beeps!
- 5 V BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- High Current rating enables worry free operation of varying sized motors
- Compatible with any standard RC receiver that you may have at home
- Three-phase electronic control
- Cells: 2-3S LiPo Input
- Power Requirements: 7.4 – 11.1 VDC
- Continuous Maximum Current: 30 A
- Communication: PWM
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.0 x 0.3 inches (48.26 x 25.4 x 7.62 mm)
- Weight: 27 grams
ESC USA 30A Electric Speed Control
- Product Code: ESC30USA
- Availability: In Stock