Application development using an environment based on the original Arduino™ IDE modified to support PIC32 that also still supports the original Arduino™ line. Compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
Microchip® PIC32MX320F128 processor
- 80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS
- 128K Flash, 16K SRAM
- Compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources
- Can also be programmed using Microchip's MPLAB® IDE (along with a PICkit 3 and our PICkit3 Programming Cable Kit, seen below)
- Arduino™ "Uno" form factor
- Compatible with many Arduino™ shields
- 42 available I/O
- User LED
- Connects to a PC using a USB A -> mini B cable (not included)
The chipKIT™ Uno32™ is based on the popular Arduino™ open source hardware prototyping platform but adds the performance of the Microchip PIC32 microcontroller. The Uno32 is the same form factor as the Arduino™ Uno board and is compatible with many Arduino™ shields. It features a USB serial port interface for connection to the IDE and can be powered via USB or an external power supply.
The Uno32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX320F128 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80Mhz, 128K of flash program memory and 16K of SRAM data memory.
The Uno32 can be programmed using an environment based on the original Arduino™ IDE modified to support PIC32. In addition, the Uno32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
Download the IDE
chipKIT Uno32 Prototyping Platform
- Product Code: ck-Uno32
- Availability: Back-ordered coming in 15 days