The Mouse Sensor is a module in kit form which, when assembled, provides the tracking functions of an optical mouse. The two-wire serial interface is directly compatible with microcontrollers.
This kit has a distinct advantage for experimenters over off-the-shelf computer mice, in that the mechanical parts are more hacker-friendly, and the programming does not rely on interfacing to (or bypassing) a USB or PS/2 connection.
- Compact module, including illumination, optics, and custom laser-cut base
- “Close-to-the-metal” register-based serial interface for maximum flexibility
- Holes for mounting to other equipment
- Compatible with any microcontroller
- Accommodation for single or dual three-wire (servo-type) interface cables (included)
Mouse Sensor Kit
- Product Code: Mouse Sensor Kit
- Availability: Back-ordered coming in 15 days