DHT11 Temperature and-Humidity Sensor Module for Environment sensing and monitoring, a high performance temperature and humidity sensor, ensuring high reliability and excellent stability.
The temperature is measured using a negative temperature coefficient thermistor (NTC), and the relative humidity is measured using a capacitive sensor. Those sensing elements are pre-calibrated and the output is provided as a digital signal.
The DHT11 sensor is compatible with most of the popular microcontroller development boards, like Arduino.
- Humidity sensing range: 20 - 90% RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±5% RH
- Temperature measurement range: 0 - 60 °C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2 °C
- Supply voltage: 3.3 to 5 V