The GSM/GPRS Cellular Module for Microcontrolles/ Embedded Systems/ Home automation is complete in all respect ready to plug-in interface for your microcontroller(Atmega, PIC, Basic Stamp, 8051, AVR etc) with an SIM900 GSM/GPRS cellular module. This allows you to easily add SMS, GSM/GPRS, and TCP/IP functionalities to your microcontroller based project. All you need to add cellular functionality to your project is a SIM card (pre-paid or straight from your phone) and you can start sending Serial messages to make calls, send texts and serve web pages!
GSM/GPRS module is a breakout board and system of SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It can communicate with controllers via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). This module support software power on and reset.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- Compatible with any microcontroller - Basic Stamp, Propeller, ATmega, 8051, PIC
GSM-GPRS or Cellular Module
- Product Code: GSM
- Availability: In Stock