The ADXL362 is a complete 3-axis acceleration measurement system that operates at extremely low power consumption levels.
It measures both dynamic acceleration, resulting from motion or shock, and static acceleration, such as tilt. It's easy to communicate with the ADXL362 over SPI and built-in digital logic even enables autonomous operation for "wake-on-shake" operation.
Now you can add low-power-consumption motion sensing to your next project!
- 3-Axis: ±2, ±4, ±8
- Ultralow Power
- SPI Digital Interface
- High Resolution: 1 mg/LSB
- Low Noise Down to 175 μg/√Hz
- Wide Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 3.5 V
- Adjustable Threshold for Motion Activation
- Measurement Ranges Selectable via SPI Command
Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - ADXL362
- Product Code: ADXL362
- Availability: Back-ordered coming in 15 days