This is a breakout board for the ST's dual-axis LPY503AL gyro. The LPY503AL measures angular velocity along the pitch and yaw axes with a full scale of ±30°/s. Two different analog outputs are provided for both the x- and z- axes - one 1x amplified and the other 4x amplified.
A regulated voltage between 2.7 and 3.6VDC should be supplied to the power pins. We have the filtering circuits all set up; you'll just need to connect the outputs to an ADC, and you're ready to go.
This breakout board includes the gyro and all necessary filtering capacitors as shown. The 1x and 4x amplified outputs of both axes are connected to the 0.1" pitch headers, along with the power-down, self-test, high-pass filter reset, and power pins.
- 2.7 to 3.6VDC power supply
- Dual axis, pitch and yaw sensing
- 1x and 4x amplified outputs for each axis
- Low power consumption
- All necessary filtering components included
- Access to power-down, self-test, and high-pass filter reset pins
Gyro Breakout Board - LPY503AL Dual 30°/s
- Product Code: SEN-11341
- Availability: Back-ordered coming in 15 days